Well, since I’m starting a new blog that will say so much about my life I think I should say something. Something like a disclaimer to warn those you will be reading this and what you’ll expect of my blog.
1. I’M A CHRISTIAN. Proud to be one. So if you got a problem with that, I’ll leave you to your problems. I’m madly in love with God. He got me through the most painful parts of my childhood and until now, He still does.
2. I DON’T JUDGE (unlike how most people see us, I believe that everyone has a right to express themselves, I just hope in a classy way, and I believe that God still loves everyone. So if He loves everyone, why shouldn’t we love everyone as well? To the gay community, I truly respect them. In fact, I’ve always wanted to have a gay friend. Yes. I want a gay friend. To people who are so liberal that they think we Christians can’t get along with you, I think we can. As long as we try not to intentionally step on each other’s toes. I speak up about what I believe in as well, so it’s ok if you speak up for your beliefs.
3. I LOVE FOOD. Ok, I’m going to say it right now. I’m overweight. And yes, I HAVE TRIED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. But it’s so freakin’ hard to diet, you know? And exercising is just too tedious. I mean, I like tennis, but I have no time to play anymore. More so now since I’m in college. All I want to do with my spare time is to EAT, SLEEP, and SURVIVE. Hahaha. Yes. My life’s like that. But now that I’m starting this blog and since I have this username, well, I’m setting my life right. YES TO HEALTHY LIVING! I know I need to lose weight. I’m getting on that.
4. I’M FILIPINA. Purely. I actually honestly hope that I wasn’t pure. I MEAN COME ON. Don’t you see how good Caucasian blood is when mixed with Filipino blood? Hahahaha. I know I’m trying to be myself, but seriously, I want to be a bit more MEZTIZA. (and yes, I will be using native words now and then, just google translate them! :P)
5. I’M A GIRL. Hahaha. Ok. That point made me laugh. :)))) Well, what I really mean is I like dressing up(when I get a chance), MAKE-UP, nail polish, shopping, and the like. I LOVE SHOES. They are my drugs. :))
6. I’M AN ASPIRING SURGEON. I’m currently enrolled in the University of the Philippines Manila. I’m a sophomore whose major is speech pathology. I plan to go to med school after. :)
That’s all of what I can think about right now. Goodbye for now. :P@1 year ago
#about me #personal